First OG Hitch Pvt ltd
Wellhead Field Service Technician
- Install, repair and maintain equipment at the well site. Perform valve repair, valve lubrication, and wellhead upgrading.
- Repair, assemble, test, maintain tools, and customer equipment.
- Organize, select, and arrange shipment of equipment.
- Maintain all property, including truck, service tools, phone, computer equipment, etc. in a clean and ready state.
- Prepare service tickets and detailed Job Safety Analysis (JSA) requirements.
- Promote and perform any field service oriented sales and maintain a confident customer relationship for the company.
- Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Must be willing to travel and assist in other Branch locations as required.
The Field Service Technician will perform duties in the installation, repair, removal, and maintenance of wellhead equipment on customer well sites within the geographical area of assignment.
- A valid class 5 license.
- Some oilfield experience is desirable.
- Must communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Must be available and willing to travel to customer locations and with such frequency as the employer determines necessary to meet its business needs, including scheduled weekends.
- The candidate must be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be a self-starter.
Job ID: 40986