5 – 10 yrs
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Rotation: 28 days ON & 28 days OFF basis.
MUD Engineer Responsibilities:
- The daily running of the mud and all activities associated with the operation, including but not limited to: fluid testing, logistics, inventory control and communication with the Drill Crew, the Mud Loggers, other members of the Mud team and primarily the Operators Drilling Representative.
- All mixing and maintenance of the drilling fluid, at the well site, as per the Drilling Fluids Programme and amendments.
- Comply with all of the Operators and Rig Contractors HSE plans, and carry out their specific HSE Drilling Fluid responsibilities.
End of Well reporting
- Complete all aspects of End of Well Report with emphasis on performance measures achievement, Lessons Learned and Conclusions / Recommendations for future wells.
- Update Rig Information Manual / Rig Drilling Fluids Audit / Rig Induction Manual.