• Advising rig personnel in mixing area to use appropriate personal protective equipment s.
• Ensuring all mud testing activities are carried out in a safe and responsible manner.
• Ensuring all hazardous testing chemicals are correctly labeled, safely stored and Attend
• QP/Drilling contractor safety meetings and advise on all HSE matters handled
• Taking part in risk assessments relevant to drilling fluids.
• Contribute to safety meetings onsite, giving presentations about the fluids and chemicals being used; give toolbox and pre-tour meeting on chemicals safety.
• To act as a member of the Company s Safety and Health Committee and actively
• Reporting any hazard, minor/ major accident or near miss to QHSE.
• Ensure Materials Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are up to date and easy to locate.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org